Enrollment in St. Jack’s Reformatory for Wayward boys is simple. Follow these steps to complete your enrollment.
- Select your desired course. To review all available courses at St. Jack’s Reformatory, click here, or select the ‘courses’ page from the menu above
- Pick your course and add it to your shopping cart
- Go to your shopping cart and checkout. Upon payment, you will automatically be enrolled in the purchased course
Anyone over the age of 18 can enroll in any course. Those who have a true desire to submit and surrender to Mistress Sabine will do well.
If you have served Mistress Sabine in a live session and wish to continue serving Her in other ways, enroll today.
If you admire the Mistress from afar but cannot serve Her in a live session, enroll today.
If you want the attention of Mistress Sabine, enroll today.
Click here, or enter the URL: www.submittosabine.com
Mistress Sabine’s saw the need to educate, reform and enhance Her virtual slave’s ability to serve and obey through an online platform. She found the art of submission was one She eagerly longed to cultivate in Her slaves, no matter the circumstance or distance which separated them.
Mistress Sabine understands not all who serve her can do so in a live session. With St. Jack’s Reformatory, distance, cost, and time no longer need to inhibit one’s servitude and devotion.
The cost of enrollment at St. Jack’s Reformatory for Wayward boys will vary depending on your program. When you submit to Mistress Sabine, you must do so with the understanding that you will submit financially too. Mistress Sabine personally crafts and customizes each program around your needs. Your enrollment is taken very seriously and because of this, the Mistress expects to be compensated for Her time and efforts in your training. If you feel you are not able to contribute financially to Mistress Sabine’s efforts, do not proceed.
All courses will have an initial investment which can be found under their title before purchase. Throughout each course, you will encounter varied ways in which you must pay tribute to Mistress Sabine. You may be asked to send a tribute directly to Her, purchase something from Her store, or donate to an organization of her choosing.
Each course has a total cost estimate written into their description.
By enrolling yourself in one of Mistress Sabine’s courses, you do so with the understanding that you must dedicate your time and energy to your education and reformation. An uneducated slave is not worth keeping around.
If you are unable to complete your course or need to take a break due to an emergency you may do so. Mistress Sabine will keep your enrollment open for when you can resume your course but you will need to reclaim your devotion and respect for Her immediately. Neglect to show your devotion and adoration for Mistress Sabine will result in the immediate termination of your account without a refund.
Mistress Sabine may revoke your enrollment if you have not made progress for 1 weeks time. If you are deleted from your course, you will not receive a refund.
To go back to your current course, follow these steps.
- Go to your profile. At the top menu on the right side (next to the login/logout button), you will see the word “profile”. Click on the word to be redirected.
- You will be redirected to your profile ‘dashboard’. This is where you can edit your profile, add an avatar and other personal information. At the bottom of this section, you should see a line of words in red. The first word should read ‘instructor’ and the last should read ‘settings’. This is where you can edit and access all purchased content. Click on the red word (in this line of words) that says, ‘courses’ You will find all purchased courses here. Click on your desired course to continue.
- If you have further questions email support at email@example.com
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Chloe (assistant to the Mistress) will get back to you as soon as possible.